April 01, 2010

Look Alike

It seems like people always ask you who your child looks like. Is it weird that my answer is my sister? There are so many times throughout the day when Colton makes faces and I swear he looks just like Margaret. And, as it turns out, I also think he looks an awful lot like Joshy. Am I wrong?

I guess I should also mention that Colton also bears a striking resemblance to my dad. How is it that the kid can look so Durham-y but not actually look anything like me?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allie said...

He DOES look like your side of the family for sure. However, along the lines of strange cross family resemblances, I think Brooke's oldest daughter, Abbie, looks a lot like you. I tell Brooke that frequently. You never know where that good old Durham DNA will strike!

Rozlynn's Homemade Goodness said...

See I look at these pictures and see some of you in him. I guess because I have not been around your fam all that much!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

he is very durhamy! which i think is a fantastic thing!