For years I have turned to you to help me through the miseries of Spring. It hurts that after all this time you would allow me now to suffer without reprieve. Can you do nothing about the tickle in my lungs? Surely you could have some effect on my red, puffy, weepy eyes. And what about the stuffy nose? Please pick up your game or I'm going to have to replace you. That's all I'm saying.
Love,
Bethany
I think Spring is one of the best things about Virginia. So many trees. So many differnt kinds of blossoms. Finally warm weather. It's really quite perfect, except one thing. I think whoever came up with Spring should have re-thought this whole pollen thing. I mean, I know there has to be opposition in all things--experience the bad so that you can appreciate the good. But in this case, I think experiencing the bad is pretty much ruining all that is good about Spring. It's really hard to appreciate cherry blossoms and daffodils from behind a tissue. The end.
3 comments:
I've been there, done that... oh wait, still blowing my nose regularly. It's to the point where my coworkers all express sympathetic noises when I sneeze these days.
If Claritin isn't cutting it, try Alavert-D12 with the pseudophedrine (the kind you have to get from behind the counter); it's basically Claritin plus Sudafed. If that still isn't cutting it, I have a three month prescription to Allegra you can try. I just have to refill it cause Matt's used it all up. :)
Wow it really is beautiful there! Great pics! I'm glad we got to Skype the other day. I still can't believe how big Colton is getting.
I have gotten allergies really bad here in Alabama this year. I got them so bad around Easter that I literally got sick and missed work, so I hear ya loud and clear.
As for that cute Colton in the spring flowers, I am in love.
Post a Comment