Those of you who know me well may recall that I gave up exercise from 1996 - 2002. In fact, I actively campaigned against it. It just seemed so stupid to go running for no particular reason. If you're playing a game then fine...but exercise just for the sake of exercise--I was completely against it.
Well, it turns out that I was wrong. Exercising is not such a bad thing after all, and I've actually been doing it regularly. This is officially my new favorite picture of myself. Doesn't it look like I have a muscle? Watch out cousin Ted, you're not the only one with sweet biceps now!!
Since Justin didn't have to work on Columbus Day, we went to Cox Farms for some Fall festivities.
Like posing behind a plywood car...
...and sliding down giant slides. (Nothing says "I'm glad Columbus discovered America" like giant slides and cheesy plywood cutouts.)
All this celebrating really makes a man thirsty...
...and tired. Thanks, Cox Farms, for a wonderful day!
7 comments:
I am scared that Bethany will beat me up now. She can already do more one armed pull ups than I can.
He's lying. I can't do more one armed pull ups than he can. But I'm pretty sure that I could beat him up. I'm tough like that.
I do remember you being against planned work outs. And I am VERY impressed with those arms. Sheesh! I don't blame you for claiming that as your favorite picture. Hopefully I will get to see you and your arms and your family soon. Are we still doing dinner on the 21st?
Dang girl! You look hot!
Sweet! All that baby lifting and working out has totally paid off. You're one buff mama! I haven't checked the blog in awhile - Colton's laugh is HILARIOUS! haha
Wow! Maybe I should relinquish the Sweet Biceps title (and accompanying email address, twitter name, etc). Seriously, you must work out. We obviously share some family genes (tall, slender, full head of hair, muscle tone).
As for me, Sarah has been more bold in her hints that it is time for me to start lifting weights (specifically upper body). So much for my biceps.
You. Are. BUFF.
After playing hard, I love seeing kiddos snoozing in their carseats. You & Justin are awesome parents and wore Colton out.
Post a Comment