Margaret tagged me to do the iPod shuffle (and I am in turn tagging Em, Kristi, Asian Keng, Becca, and ML) so here are the first five songs that came up on my iPod:
1. You Got Growin Up to Do by Joshua Radin (Justin's Music, never heard it)
2. Broken Heart by Motion City Soundtrack (Justin's Music also)
3. Like We Never Loved at All by Faith Hill
4. Fight the Good Fight With All Thy Might by BYU Men's Chorus (Another one of Justin's on the more spiritual side)
5. Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake (Justin again, although I really like this one)
I'm sad we didn't get any scripture mastery songs in the mix. That would have made me look very spiritual. Also, in doing this activity it has become abundantly clear that my iPod has been hijacked. I should have known this already since A) I had to ask Justin to please bring my iPod in from his car, and B) When I asked that, he gave me a look that said, what do you need the iPod for? Seriously, that iPod did once belong to me.
In other news, I am feeling MUCH better. I'd say I'm back to 98%. I still feel a little tired, but let's be honest, I've felt a little tired as long as I can remember. Now I just have a really good excuse to do a little extra "resting" during the day.
If you have your iPod handy, leave your iPod shuffle top 5 in the comment section.
5 comments:
My ipod is indeed handy but I haven't turned it on in about three months (!) and when I tried the other day it was obviously dead. So when I finally get it plugged in, we'll see if there are any songs left on it. It's had the tendency recently to reset itself, erasing everything, but seeing as it's a 4G nano it's not that big of a deal for me. This means my 'shuffle' list might be selectively cool. :P
1) Yalira "Warm Heart of Africa" -- I have no idea where this came from
2) Justice "D.A.N.C.E."
3) Sasana Baca "Resbalasas"
4) The Feeling "Same Old Stuff"
5) Mary J. Blige "What Love Is"
My iPod doesn't shuffle. But I'll do my iTunes when I get a chance. My iPod was once hijacked, but I think I've successfully hijacked it back. For now.
My first thought was honestly, "iPod? What's that?"
Okay, I dug it out (craigslist, works sporadically) and here goes:
1--They Might be Giants Theme Song
2--Storm (Secret Garden Soundtrk)
3--Dog eats Dog (Les Mis Soundtrk)
4--Design (Napoleon Dynamite ST)
5--The Farmer in the Dell (Tunes for Toddlers)
Laura and Ben Pressley just left my house and i felt so cool that i get to claim you as my cousin. we all talked about how great you are!
Who would have guessed that we would both be settling in the others native state? If only we got to live in the same area code for a few years.
At least I get to stalk your blog and feel involved in your life!
P.S. Post some new photos of Colton asap! He's the cutest kid!
Post a Comment