November 09, 2009

Sadness

My mom always told me that when I was a baby, I was (of course) very adorable. She has often told me how people would come up to look at me to admire my cuteness, but the moment they did so, I made it my practice to immediately stick out my bottom lip in a heart-melting frown.

Well, the other day I was at the doctor, and I had Colton with me, so I turned him around so she could admire his cuteness. And what did he do? That's right! Apparently, sticking out that bottom lip is genetic. And I must say that I find it to be completely endearing. You can judge for yourself.


Sad


Sadder



Saddest

By the way, my appologies to my mother if sadder and saddest are not actually words. Darn that superlative case!!

9 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I love that you captured it for the blog!

Asian Keng said...

I think what cracks me up the most is Justin's increasing laugh as Colton gets sadder. You guys are sadistic parents.

Rozlynn's Homemade Goodness said...

I just love seeing Justin holding his little son. Too cute!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute. It makes you just want to squeeze and hold him closer. I love it.

Christina said...

Awww. Such a sad little monkey. If that bottom lip quivers too, then that little boy is going to be a force to reckon with!

JWolfgramm said...

you wonder how something can be so sad and so cute at the same time.

megan&steve said...

Oh My! Justin & Colton look like twinners, with their jeans & blue shirts.

The lip trick is adorable.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Bah!!! That is the cutest thing EVER! That little lip kills me. Camden has only done it a few times and it is hilarious... is that horrible that I think it's so funny?

Kristi said...

Dang. You've been blogging! I need to check up on you more often if I'm going to actually find new posts! Woot! Glad I made the mental list of your Utah trip. I was sad I didn't have my camera at that playtime either. :o( And the sad lip is to die for. So is the monkey. SO ARE THE PALM TREES! :o)