
After years of torturous work, I'm proud to announce that Justin has officially finished his Masters degree in Engineering Management. The professor who graded his capstone project said that Justin's was one of the best executive summaries he's seen of the hundreds that he's read for this program and that writing such summaries was an art that Justin had clearly mastered. Justin said that the real art was taking the executive summary and making it a 40 page capstone paper. Either way, I'm proud of you for pushing through to the end. Way to go!!!
Here's a closer look at those cupcakes:

4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is great news, and the cupcakes look really yummy too :)
Justin is amazing (as are those cupcakes). He may be a good writer, but he's a magician with broken toilet paper holders and laundry room shelves. It's hard to say which of those skills matters most in life. I'm grateful for all of them!
HUGE accomplishment.
I'd like a cupcake right about now...
Team Holiday would be very proud of your beautiful cupcakes. Congrats to Justin and you!
Post a Comment