September 27, 2012

Brian's first haircut

After posting twice about Colton's haircuts, it would seem amiss not to document Brian's first haircut as well, even if it wasn't quite the traumatic ordeal that Colton went through.


I'm so happy.  I have no idea what is about to happen.


What's that thing?  Why is it coming toward my head?


Hmmmm... I'm not sure about this.  It kind of tickles.


Oh, I see.  I'm supposed to suck on this cord.  Now I get it.


Dad's pushing my head down.  This is great!


Okay, maybe it's not so great.  Dad, could you please let my head up?


I'm serious!  Stop pushing my head down!  I don't like this one bit!


Are you done yet?


You let my head up, but this doesn't seem to be any better...


I guess I'll forgive you guys for the torture.  I look super cute and you let me go to town on some delicious peaches with rice cereal.  Hooray for my first haircut!

1 comment:

Cat M Johnson said...

AWESOME!!!