November 21, 2011

I think we'll keep him...

Well, after two and half weeks, we have decided that we still like Brian, and I think we'll keep him.  It turns out that he is quite the angelic baby, which is good because Colton gets really concerned whenever the baby cries.  He's very sensitive to others' suffering...

Here are some recent pics:


We remembered to take a picture of the whole family before leaving the hospital.

I love my boys!


Colton likes to make sure that Brian has his binky.


So peaceful...


Brian rarely cries, so we were surprised to hear him shreaking.  We found that he had managed to get one arm out of his sleeve and through the neck hole.  Though stylish, he didn't seem too fond of the off-one-shoulder look.


I was attempting a very artful photo shoot of Brian in a basket, but as you can see, he was not a fan.  He just about did a head dive off the front in order to get out of it.




I think he's awfully cute!

8 comments:

Kat said...

Awwwwwwww, he's so cute! Congratulations!!!!

Barbara Scott said...

Brian is beautiful--you all look good in these pictures! Justin used to get worried when Cortney cried. It was a very charming attribute!

Cat M Johnson said...

He's a doll of a baby boy, but so is Colton! What a great family!

Shantel said...

Congratulations Bethany!! What a darling little boy and family! Enjoy that new little one!

Kristi said...

I want to eat him up! Good work guys! He's adorable. Congrats!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

oh he is so darling!!! no surprise there though.
i laughed so hard at both the one shoulder and the basket shot!
happy almost birthday;)

Heather and Dave said...

These photos are so sweet. I'm so happy you guys are a happy family of 4 now. I'm totally jealous that your baby boy is here and you don't have to be preggo anymore. I still have 2.5 months and feel like I'm going to POP!

Rachel said...

You do have the most beautiful children, I must say. And you are taking such great pictures of them! So glad that you are on this side of things.