May 11, 2010

Look Alike, Part 2

We were at a wedding recently of one of Justin's close family friends. As I went through the line, someone said to me, "I hate to tell you, Bethany, but that boy is all Scott." Since they only know the Scotts, I didn't say anything, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. As it turns out, I think this boy is actually all Durham.

My cute cousin Jessie posted some great pictures on her blog of our parents as babies. I take this as proof that Colton really does look like Grandpa Cole. What do you all think?

5 comments:

Allie said...

I think he looks a lot like your family!

Kat said...

The spitting image.

Emily said...

He looks so much like Dad. I even see the flag hair-do. And Dad was such a cute kid. I want to see more pictures!

margaret said...

I am with mom...Colton looks like Marilyn and her kids! I think he looks more like her than Dad in that picture. He is definitely very cute though and very Durham.

Rozlynn's Homemade Goodness said...

Well I am not sure who he looks like but when I was showing Thad your little videos of Colton he said "He looks like Justin" even though I really don't see it. I loved the videos of baby Colton, keep 'em coming!