So it's official. We are homeowners. Weird how two years ago at this time we were counting down the days unti our wedding, and now we have a kid and a mortgage. I guess it turns out that sometimes things really DO work out.
The move was fantastic...because we didn't have to move ourselves. I would like to publicly thank the U.S. Navy for sending us the movers. They showed up at 10:30 am to a completely unpacked (and rather chaotic) apartment, and by 5:30 pm, they had packed, loaded and unloaded everything in our new home. I've now been spoiled, so I guess it's good we don't plan on moving again any time soon. Colton particularly enjoyed the boxes and packing paper they left with us.
Anyway, rather than including the worlds longest post with a tour of the entire house, I've decided to post a room at a time. This particularly convenient as we have been unpacking one room at a time. Today's feature: The living/dining room.
5 comments:
Looks FABULOUS! (And where do I sign [Brian] up for the U.S. Navy??)
Hooray! congratulations on taking yet another step in the direction of grown-up-hood. I cant wait to see the rest of the house!
Military movers are SO helpful. My favortie part was that I didn't do a thing to help.
2 years ago, I was there at the wedding dinner and loving it. Congrats on the move and an adorable little guy.
So cute. I love it. Wanna see it in person soon! Congrats
How exciting - I love how clean and organized it is :) What an exciting time - and it's CRAZY that 2 years has gone by since you got married...but I guess Molly just turned 2 and I'm having another girl in 2 weeks...but it still feels like yesterday that we did your photos and little Joshy stood on his seat during one of the toasts and yelled "I just peed my pants!!!"
Post a Comment