Isn't it funny how quickly babies facial expressions change? I love that you captured so many great ones. I really like the new look to your blog.
I hope that today is a great day for your family, we wish we could have attended the blessing. Darn these difficult to get out of church responsibilities!
6 comments:
Call me impartial, but I think he is pretty funny looking. I mean cute. That is what I meant to type.
You're already trash talking our son? Well, I guess he must get the funny looking from you. He obviously gets the cuteness from me. :)
Too cute with his facial expressions. What color is his hair?
Isn't it funny how quickly babies facial expressions change? I love that you captured so many great ones. I really like the new look to your blog.
I hope that today is a great day for your family, we wish we could have attended the blessing. Darn these difficult to get out of church responsibilities!
hehe. so cute. love his facial expressions!!
Hee hee. Love the face shots! Babies are so entertaining!
Post a Comment