March 04, 2009

Place Your Bets!

We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Monday (March 9), at which time we will hopefully find out whether it is a boy or a girl. As for me, I am 50% positive that it is a boy. What do you all think? Here's a picture from two months ago to remind you what the baby looks like...

12 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

Pretty convincing 50%! I'm voting boy.

Anonymous said...

Well first let me tell you how much I miss you and second I am going with my first instinct when I read this and it was a boy.

Brooke found out yesterday that she is having a boy! Yay for babies!

MF said...

XY

Katie said...

I'm gonna go with "climber." The gender is irrelevant. :)

Lindsay said...

His picture looks like my little boys when they were that age. I say boy.

Ashlee said...

I'm going to be different and say a girl!! I'm so excited for you both!!

Ali said...

It has to be a girl! By the way, Jim is interviewing in Baltimore right now - we may be heading your way.

Kristi said...

I vote girl. I love my girls. :o)

Asian Keng said...

Your statistics are irrefutable. Actually, didn't I read in Jurassic Park that all creatures inherently start out as females and then somewhere along the developmental cycle is when they develop sex organs?

Maybe you're actually going to give birth to a raptor. My YW leader in high school threatened her children with that whenever they misbehaved.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I'm saying boy! But all of the recent blue taking over my home may have influenced my guess...
I'm excited to hear either way!!!

megan&steve said...

My guess is a little lady. There is only 1 granddaughter on your side so far.
Good luck & post as soon as you know!

Allie said...

My guess is girl. I can't wait to see the update!