Yes, the L does have something to do with Latin Lovers...or it did initially. I am the only member left "in pursuit" of a latin lover...which I plan on taking care of next summer when I move to Spain.
Linz, the L is certainly NOT complete in this picture...but I was just quickly writing a caption. I know how it feels to be remote...
3 comments:
Of course it's not quite the complete "L." A very important remote member currently residing in Las Vegas is missing . . .
is this that latin lover thing? or am i thinking of something else...
Yes, the L does have something to do with Latin Lovers...or it did initially. I am the only member left "in pursuit" of a latin lover...which I plan on taking care of next summer when I move to Spain.
Linz, the L is certainly NOT complete in this picture...but I was just quickly writing a caption. I know how it feels to be remote...
Post a Comment